Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Perfect Job





I am so sick and tired of this shitty spam posted every morning, for every job category within craigslist. Seriously, how out of touch are these people? List your car in a different section, not in the section poor broke ass chumps look for jobs. It's really insulting.

So I decided to take matters in my own hands. If you are going to feature yourself in a job posting section, I want that job. Even if that job means I have to drive a BMW convertible. I feel that I am well qualified!

Here is my email to the poster, detailing my strengths and how I am best suited for this opportunity!

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am very interested in the job opportunity you have offered on the craigslist website. Let me start off by telling you how great I think the BMW product line is. German engineering is just brilliant, isn't it? In addition to this, I am very familiar with operating a vehicle. When it comes to parking, I have no problem maneuvering into small spots, even on busy streets. I have had my driver's license for over 10 years and my record is clean. My schedule is flexible so I would be available to drive this car for you day and night. I am looking to make approximately $35,000 annually. With your company's standards in excellence and my expertise I think that we have success on our hands. I look forward to discussing this job opportunity in more detail when we conduct our interview.

Regards,
Martha Z


I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: